Frames and Lettering

It's so easy to add a little bit of personalization
to a picture frame... just add some vinyl lettering!
My favorite way to add the lettering is
right onto the frame mat.
Although,
if the frame doesn't have a mat,
just add the lettering right onto the glass.

_________________________________


(This is Jax's cute family from Aly and Ash!)
_____________________________________________


______________________________________
...or right onto the frame!

___________________________________

I helped my friend make this huge frame and add lettering to it. This picture was taken on the day that her family was sealed together in the temple. I think it turned out adorable!
_____________________________________________

This weekend, my friend's baby was blessed. So, I decided to make her a frame that she could use to put his blessing picture in. I think it turned out great!

I just started with a nice frame that I picked up at Walmart. I love the thick mat that it has. Add your vinyl lettering (from Choose The Writing).

I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment