party like it's 1999!!

(or 1980... or 2011...)
Welcome back to another week of FFA,
where ANYthing can happen!
(do you recognize these girls?)
_________________
I'm ALWAYS up for a party!
Speaking of... guess where I will be Friday night?
lil luna button
SQUEEEE!!! I'm so excited!! Are you going to be there? Leave me a comment letting me know that you will be there,
 I would LOVE to meet you!!
________________________
ALSO, have you entered the sassy fabulous giveaway yet? The cute girls from Pocket Full of Posies, Cammie and Emily, are giving one SASSY reader a pocket package menu. This idea is seriously GENIUS!
pocket with ingr lists2b
Dinner is served! :)
_____________________
AND NOW, our lucky TOP SPOT for the week is going to be...
dun.dun.dun.
#213
Photobucket
whoop! whoop!! Now, take another look at that picture at the top of the post. YEP, it's the sisters from Design DNA! Congrats to these adorable sisters! I can't wait to get to know you both better!
___________________

soooo close to reaching 250 linkups last week! Let's see if we can make it this week! Let's see everything you've been up to: Halloween, recipes, paint projects, pinterest, kids, crafts, mod podge, anything! Link it up at the SASSIEST party on Friday!
Sassy Sites!
Don't forget to grab a party button!
let's party!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment