Sassy Sunday Spotlight

Today's Spotlight is
Nikki from
 "I am married to the man of my dreams and have a beautiful little girl and a handsome little man.  I used to be a full time student and full time employee, until I had my baby girl. Sometimes, being a stay-at-home mom can make for pretty long days, so to spice up my days at home, I have started to cook. I am no expert chef, but I hope to come close to that one day. For now, I am just experimenting. Sometimes my meals turn out great, while others tank. I hope you enjoy some of my recipes as much as I do!"
Is this the SWEETEST picture ever!!!
____________________
...and speaking of SWEET!
Now, I don't know about you but I LOVE the sweet stuff! Check out some of the things that Nikki makes and presents on her blog that will get your Sweet Tooth singing!
________________________
__________________________
________________________

_____________________
No Bake Oreo Truffles

_____________________
Cinnamon Roll Waffles

_______________________
Cookie Dough Pizza

____________________________
Today, Nikki is sharing her recipe for Homemade Caramels over at her blog!


OKAY, seriously delish!!! I am wishin' the Nikki was my next door neighbor and maybe I'd get to sample some of these! ;) At least we get to swoon over these by reading her YUMMY blog! Go by Chef in Training and become a follower, if you aren't already! 
{and then}
And every TUESDAY there's a Talent Show going on over at Chef in Training! Go by and link up!!
{and then}
Head on over and LIKE Chef in Training on facebook!
{and then}
Have a wonderful Sunday!!
XOXO!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment