DIY Cake Plates

{Made By Me Monday}
While the boys are away... 
MOM will play make cake plates!My husband took my two boys camping for the weekend and I am in CAKE PLATE heaven! I've been collecting a few plates here and there, so this weekend was the perfect opportunity to get them all together.
____________________
I found these little glass candlesticks at the Dollar Tree!and this plate at Hobby Lobby for $3.00
GLUE them together and what do you get? A very cute cake plate!
EASY peasy!
and gorgeous!
 I found this white vase at the Goodwill for $1.50
 and this square yellow plate there the same day!
GLUE them together!
That's it!
I found this metal candlestick at Goodwill for $1.00. It's from partylite so it's pretty heavy!
This metal tray was 60 cents! 
They are a perfect match!
I found this damask plate at Hobby Lobby for $3.00. I haven't glued it to a candlestick yet, I'm still waiting for the right fit. Although, I don't think the glass one from the Dollar Tree is bad! :)
Only a few more to put together and I will have a collection!
It's SO addicting! :)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment