Party in the FFA!

I can't believe that the weekend is already here again! I really enjoyed my weekend last week! The boys had SOO much fun on their "guy trip" ...and THIS is why I'm glad I stayed home

SNOW CAMPING is not my thing! The first thing out of their mouth was "that was the BEST camping trip ever!" That makes me smile!
_____________________
Before we party, we need to announce the winner of the LUCKY giveaway! The winner is receiving a $30 gift certificate to spend in Fancy Flamingo's ETSY shop. I got myself an awesome LUCKY banner to display for St. Paddy's! I LOVE it!
Okay, the winner is...
Becky says "I'm a Sassy follower".
I will get you in touch with Jackie and she will hook you up with $30 to her shop! Have fun shopping!!
______________________
Okay, on to the PARTY! This party is for everyone! Link up anything!
266 link ups last week, let's see if we can beat it this week!
Happy Friday and join us Saturday morning for {WHOOP} shout outs!
I would love for you to grab a button!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment