FFA Friday Flashback

Pin It
It's almost Friday! I celebrated a birthday this week and it's got me thinking! I remember when I was little, I would wait A.L.L. week for Friday night 7:00pm. Two fulls hours of pure goodness! For every kid growing up in the 90s at least one show from TGIF was a part of your weekly routine!
One of my favorites was
Boy Meets World
another...
Family Matters
 
and another...
Perfect Strangers
but most of all, I LOVED...
Full House

Bringing back memories??

The shows seemed to switch around some, adding in a few different ones like Step by Step, Hangin with Mr. Cooper, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sister Sister and Dinosaurs...to name a few! One that I'm not 100% sure of is Saved By the Bell
was this an actual TGIF show or just a popular one in the 90's? Seriously, MY FAVE!!! Awww! It seems like yesterday! Alright, now that I am feeling old because my kids just told me that they have NO clue what any of these shows are... let's PARTY, shall we! LINK UP anything that you've been doing and I would love to hear your favorite 1990 memories in the comment section too! ;)

Also if you would like to see more of my younger year favorites, check out my PINTEREST page "remember when"
_________________________
LET'S PARTY
{like it's 1990}

0 comments:

Post a Comment