T2T Tuesday!

Hip-Hip-HorRAY!
It's time for trash-to-treasure TuesDAY!

Pin It

Here are my favorites from last week!
Liz Marie shared some paint tips with us and check out this amazing striped nightstand makeover!
____________________
What a GORGEOUS chair makeover by Little House in the Big D... with a little help from mom!
_______________________
This room from Classy Clutter has inspired me to get going on my boy's rooms!! I love the way this turned out!
________________________
A VERY cute idea for a dry erase board from Under a Pile of Scrap!
__________________________
I LOVE this mirror transformation from Tattered and Inked. I LOVE the addition of the iron scroll!
____________________
One of my most FAVORITE words... ENJOY! I love the use of old piece of scrap wood by Mama's Crafts... cute!
________________________
Flower Hill Design shows us how to save an old tray and make it new again...and add a little bit of SASSY with a zebra design too!
_________________________
Got old matchbooks? Make a masterpiece! I love this idea from Tar Heel Charm.
________________________
How perfectly AWESOME is this vanity makeover from 551 East Furniture Design. The process involved sanding, staining, glazing and more sanding... LOVE!! To bad it's already sold.
__________________________
Burlap and Buttons scored BIG with this table find! I pretty much love EVERYTHING about this picture! The table, the window, the candelabra, the table setting, the chairs... oh MY! :)
__________________
What have you been transforming this week?
LINK IT UP HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment