For the Love of Candy Corn!

Yum, I love Candy Corn!!
...and the crafts that go with it!!
_________________________
correction:
Mrs. Prindables made these Candy Corn Carmels

_____________________________
Home Based Mom made candy corn dipped pretzels.

______________________
Tattered Bliss purchase this from a boutique show. I want one of these! (and I want the chair too)


___________________________
Zakka Life made this giant candy corn using a cone. I love it!



__________________________
Skip to My Lou posted a candy corn garland printable.


____________________
Check out these cute fabric candy corn from Love to Sew

_______________________
The Recipe Girl made these yummy and adorable candy corn cookies.

_________________________
This cute wainscot candy corn from Chapman Place. I'm going to make some of these!
______________________
Get this candy corn hat pattern here.

Happy Fall Y'all! (it's finally here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment