Made By ME Monday!

...or should I say
Makeover Monday!

______________________________________

I found this stool


the other day at the thrift store and paid $7.99 for it.
I wouldn't have normally paid THAT much
for something, but I really liked it!
I loved the white color that it had on it already,
 but gave it a new coat of white just so I could call it "mine"! :)


 Then, I found this yummy polka dot material


 over at Joanne's... LOVE it!

I couldn't find my staple gun,
so I went with the next best thing, screws and...


 thumb tacks!


 Hey, whatever works!


My niece found some adorable rose ribbon
while we were ribbon shopping, and I had to have it!!
So, I added it to the edges of my stool and...
VIOLA


What do you think? Do you like it with or without the ribbon?
I can't decide.
______________________________

**************
Don't forget to sign up for our Clip Cafe GIVEAWAY!
&
send in your entries for the header contest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment