Made By Me Monday!

Ghost Poop Soup!
Supplies needed:
cups/mugs
vinyl dots
ribbon
hot chocolate
marshmallows
tag
I found these adorable black cups at the thrift store this week. They were .69 cents each! I love the detail on the top! So, I bought up 6 of them!
 My brain started working and thinking what I could do with them. And then, the thought came to me...  neighbor gift! So, I cut out some vinyl dots on my vinyl machine. I wanted to do colors other than orange. So, I've discovered that colors that are "okay" for Halloween are these...
We polka dotted the cups.
I had a helper! Here is his cup. This is a perfect example of when less is more! He dotted EVERY square inch...even the handle!
We added some cute ribbon to the handles.
Added some hot chocolate.
and some Ghost Poop
(of course)
And that's what we call
Ghost Poop Soup!
EASY peasy!! and they only cost me under $1.00 each.
I can't wait for Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment