Calling ALL Clipboards

Wanna Make a Clipboard?
You may have already made a cute clipboard in your lifetime. If you have, I would love to see them! Shoot me an email with the link to your sassy clipboard and I will feature it next time!
Here are some super cute ones...

Stampin' Inspirations made this round clipboard... so cute!
_______________________________________



Kat's Purrfect Boutique created a perfectly, or should I say PURRfectly Pink Clipboard!

_______________________________


Wannabe Crafter created this clipboard/organizer in one!
_______________________________


Patty Stamps! created a triple clipboard!

_________________________________
so, I decided to try it out for myself..
Supplies Needed: Clipboard, mod podge, ribbon, paper, distress ink.

cut paper to size, mod podge paper on.

distress the edges.

I love the way it looks!

Pick your ribbon.
tie ribbon.

Done.


Easy and make an ordinary clipboard VERY Sassy!
************************
Wednesday Link Ups!
Life in the Pitts

works for me wednesday at we are that family Show and Tell Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment