Made by ME Monday!

An Old Pharmacy Box
____________________________
I found these great metal boxes at the thrift store the other day.
I paid $1 for each of them!



I worried for a minute that they might be antiques... probably not.
(Well, if they were...they're not anymore!)



I scrubbed the labels off...


spray painted them... I LOVE Krylon!



While they dried, I gathered my supplies...



stained them a little to look distressed and sanded the edges a bit...

mod podge on some cute paper to the center. Sand the edges of the paper.


add some super cute ribbon...

and VIOLA!

I am not sure what I'm going to use them for yet, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute! Happy Monday!


Simpsonized Crafts The Trendy Treehouse


Sumo Sweet StuffThe Girl CreativeMaking mmm button BWS tips buttonFancy Meeting You
mingle mondays buttonGiveawayBlogdomPhotobucket



Are you joining a blog hop that's not on my list... let me know so I can add it to mine too! thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment