Sunday Spotlight

Introducing:
Michelle @ I Do Parties
wedding decorator, coordinator, and designer
Michelle and I have been friends for many years! She is one of the most talented, fun, SASSY, crafty people I know! She can take ANYTHING and turn it into something fabulous! She has "the eye" for putting things together and making them look perfect!
(seriously, this girl is amazing!)
___________________________________

Pink! Pink! Pink!
(my favorite!)

I love the pink tulle wrapped around the table!
___________________________

I Do Parties! also doesBridal Showers, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Themed Parties, etc.

...and she does full service catering!

I love the soup boxes she made!
________________________________

Her cake tables... well.... Take the Cake!

____________________________

Two Words: Turquoise. Damask. Even some cake pops make an appearance.


I love the hanging chandeliers.

_______________________________
Bring on the polka dots!

Complete with an ice cream bar.

...and all the toppings!

_________________________________

very shabby. very chic.

_____________________

Every bride will be happy, guaranteed!

"there's lots to fuss and worry about...things
get in the way and thrown at you all the time,
little things turn into big things...
remember to focus on each other...this is the
happily ever after
I'm dreaming of!" -Michelle_________________________
Visit her blog at http://www.idoparties.blogspot.com/
*want to be featured on Sunday Spotlight? Send me an email at choosethewriting(@) hotmail.com *

0 comments:

Post a Comment