Candy Corn on the Cob

Made by ME Monday!

This is what we did when we got home from church today! We had SO much fun with this! I have to admit thought, I borrowed the stick of butter (for the picture) from a neighbor and we borrowed the corn skewers too! My kids had fun running from house to house! I saw this idea HERE, and knew I had to try it!

Supplies Needed:
Twinkie
leftover Halloween Candy Corn
leftover Halloween frosting
yellow starburst or laffy laffy


I cut my candy corns, so just the top was left. If I do it again
... next time I will use yellow jelly beans!


add a yellow laffy taffy on top for the butter, and you have yourself a good 'ol Thanksgiving Corn on the Cob! It's the kind I like, anyway! :)


My kids LOVED doing this!!
okay, so did I!   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment