Turkeys for Tots!

I have a couple of preschoolers in my home during
the day and I have been searching for things for them to
 do that has to do with Thanksgiving! I have found lots of
great turkey ideas for kids 4 and under!
_____________
She Knows made a Countdown Til Turkey!

________________

Plum Pudding made these adorable turkeys out of old cereal boxes.

________________

Little Nummies made turkey Banana Pancakes!

___________________

Skip to my Lou made these darling turkey finger puppets.

________________
DLTK's has a ton of cute turkey craft ideas!
 Here's one with a poem...
This isn't just a turkey as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hands which are a part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very, Happy Thanksgiving Day!

HERE's the printable template!
__________________

Make and Takes made this "turkey bowling"
game! I love this idea for the family Thanksgiving get-togethers!

____________________

Crafts for all Seasons made this "grateful turkey" using a paper plate, naming everything they are thankful for with feathers!

___________________

Go to Free Printable Fun and print off this great
color matching activity!

 _____________________

Want some TURKEY Preschool Activities?
Go here!

Want some fun TURKEY FACTS for your kids?

Want some TURKEY action songs?
Go here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment