change.

I'm addicted to change. I change things around A.LOT. Things in my house get moved around daily, my kitchen gets painted often, I go through and get rid of clothes weekly, and just yesterday I brought a bedroom dresser into the living room. I love it. My husband hates it. I NEED change. It makes me happy. When I happen to sit for a moment, my mind starts to think about all the possible ways my house could be arranged, painted, cleaned, organized, or CHANGED! :)  I think I have changed my blog background and header at least 10 times in the last 3 days! I think that most people change their blog backgrounds maybe once a month... or so. As for me, it seems I change mine every other HOUR!  I see so many cute backgrounds and headers out there, and I guess I just want to try them all. It seriously only takes me like 10 minutes to change the whole look of my blog. So, a couple of questions for you...
  • how often do you change your blog look?
  • what color does the word 'sassy' bring to mind?
  • DO YOU LIKE CHANGE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment