{LOVE}

My hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend... 11 years!Eleven happy, joyful, eventful, rewarding, fulfilling years!! Of course we've had our ups and downs, just like everyone. But I can honestly say that I don't know what I would do without him! He is seriously the greatest husband that a girl could ever dream of having. I know what you are thinking, your husband is better. NOPE, mine's the best! *wink*
So to celebrate our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to do a LOVE craft roundup. I'm sure alot of ideas could be or have been used for Valentine's Day. But I think they work for everyday LOVE too! Here are some fun ideas that I found...
Paper Vine made a whole deck of cards telling her hubby why she loves him! CUTE!!
a reason on EACH card!
 _________________________
How cute is this coupon book from Elle's Studio!
________________________
100 reasons I LOVE YOU in a jar, from Bella Caiden!
_________________________
The Queen's Beehive shared a free LOVE printable with us!
________________________
Tattered and Inked said it took her only 5 minutes to make this darling I LOVE YOU canvas... I'm thinkin' I need one of these!!
____________________________
Random Thought of a Supermom made these heart pancakes! My hubby would LOVE these!!
___________________________
How adorable is this I {HEART}YOU rosette frame from Coffee At Three
_____________________________
A {free} super cute printable from Sprik Space... just because!
_____________________________
A Little Tipsy made these fun Rubik's cubes!
___________________________
Cool Mom Picks featured this darling wooden book of 40 reasons why I love you. This year I would only have to name eleven reasons I love him! ha!
___________________________
Do you have a {LOVE} craft that you want to share with us? We'd {LOVE} to see it! As long as it involves {LOVE} or even just a heart... link it up!
xoxo!
*this is LOVE ONLY linky party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment