Round 2!!

VOTING IS OPEN!!!
Go by Naptime Crafters and vote for me your
favorite home decor entry!
______________________
aDOORable frame!
This round was a little bit more stressful for me because the options were practically ENDLESS of what I could do for "home decor". I've had a door sitting in my office for about 2 years, and I've wanted to do something with it! Well, this was my chance! I knew exactly what I wanted to do! The door is paned with 10 windows... perfect for what I needed!! I painted it black, sanded it, enlarged some aDOORable pictures of my boys, made a super fun collection of prints! Since the door is black, I decided to do all of the pictures in black and white, as well. I LOVE the way it turned out! I hope you do too!
I will post a tutorial soon!
GO VOTE!!
xoxo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment