Called To Serve

I have just recently been called to serve as the Young Women's President in our ward at church. This calling seems a little scary to me, I'm not gonna lie. But, I feel so grateful to be able to serve, teach, and help these wonderful girls. This is such a HUGE time in their lives, when VERY important (and sometimes life changing) decisions are made. It is with great humility that I accept this calling and I PRAY that I will have the courage and confidence to fulfill it. Along with a big responsibility, also comes big FUN, amazing crafts, activities, and programs. I am SO excited to be able to share these with you! So, you must bear with me as I may go "a little overboard" with my ideas! :) I have already been researching things, and I already have about 12 crafts in mind... and that's just for July! haha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment