Numbered Bar Stools

Since I've arrived home from girls camp, I've done nothing but laundry and SLEEP! Who knew that girls camp could take so much out of you! I decided to do something super simple this week for...
{made by me monday}
This bar stool makeover was SIMPLE, yet changed the look of them a ton! I love them!! Numbers are the big thing right now and I decided to join in. I've had these bar stools for a couple of years now. I bought them at a yard sale, four of them for $50. They were painted a chocolate brown when I bought them and I just added vinyl lettering names to each of them to keep the kiddos happy!
...here's the BEFORE


don't you love the crusted food on the side of one of Jackson's!
...and here's the AFTER! 
Although this isn't a HUGE transformation, with a fresh coat of black paint and some new vinyl they are like new! I am really happy with the way they turned out.


 ...now my kids fight over which number they get to sit in!
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment