Christmas Cookie Party!

The INCREDIBLE CHRISTMAS
 COOKIE PARTY!

 
This is going to be alot of fun! Join us
 December 10- December 17!

This is a party hosted by:
Cute as a Fox
Aly and Ash
Somewhat Simple
Sassy Sites
Lil' Luna
My Insanity


This is a party for you to link up your favorite cookie recipes!

My favorite cookie recipe is...
NO BAKE Chocolate Drops!
aka Santa Poop! {hee hee}
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I would much rather be in the garage sanding and painting then in the kitchen with my hands in flour and sugar. I just don't have that talent. Well, these lovely little cookies have become my fave! Why? Because I don't have to bake them! There is really no way to burn these or mess them up... and that's the best part about it!

Ingredients needed:
1 3/4 C white sugar
1/2 C milk
1/2 C butter
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 C crunchy peanut butter
3 C quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.


(now, doesn't that look just a little like Santa Poop!)
I put mine into individual bags and added a tag...


... and there you have it!
Santa Poop!



Now, it's your turn to link up
YOUR favorite cookies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment