Christmas Paint Party

my favorite painting ever
...was painted by my mom in 1983


This picture brings back so many good memories! In the house I grew up in, we had a huge window in front. My mom used to hand paint that window each Christmas with different designs. This one is a family of snowmen! One snowman for each of the people in our family... eight! I always loved that window at Christmas time! In this picture, I am the one in the front- only 3 years old! WOW, does time fly!
*tear*

Okay, I've put down the tissue and found some paintings that you've done! Here are some painted crafts and creations from YOU!!

Grab a button!
Photobucket

_____________

Choose to Thrive made her own tin stars using a cake pan and paint!

__________

A Diamond in the Stuff made this cute shutter Christmas card holder. I love those rosettes too!

____________

Me and My Insanity made these hand painted Christmas cookies with edible paint... of course!


____________

Poppies at Play created this darling Split Christmas Tree... I love it!
____________

J & J made Christmas countdown blocks using 2x4's.

_____________

Johnny in a Dress made this adorable stockings hanger.

___________

Savy Chic Home made this super cute snowman family using 2x4's and paint!


It's your turn to link up!
Let's see what you've been paintin' lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment