Christmas with FABRIC!

I love FABRIC! I don't know know how to sew very well (okay, not at all) but I do love fabric! If you came into my home, you would see curtains that have a hot glued seam! I'm not even kidding! Who says that sewing HAS to use a sewing machine?! haha! Not me! :)
_______________

Check out these fabulous Christmas creations
 using FABRIC!

Dittle Dattle made this cute Christmas tree pillow out of felt!

____________

I love this snowflake onesie from Leafy Tree Top Spot!

____________

From These Hands made this darling Santa Tote to carry around while doing her Christmas shopping!

__________

A Little Stone House made these cute advent socks out of burlap. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE burlap?! :)

____________

In Between Laundry made a Scottie Dog ornament out of felt. He's too CUTE!

____________

The Ivy Cottage made this adorable rag wreath out of scrap material. I love it!

__________

Has your sewing machine been hard at work this season?
(or even your hot glue gun {hee hee})
Ready to LINK UP your fabric creations?
I want to see 'em!!

*Don't forget to sign up for our GIVEAWAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment