Disneyland Savings

Made By Me Monday
{pinterest inspired}

________________________
I have been begging my husband to take our family to Disneyland for a couple of days. It always feels like right when we start saving and have a good amount in the bank, there always seems to be something else to spend our savings on... home repairs, car problems, the normal "life" stuff. So, I've come up with a PLAN! I am going to start my own Disneyland Bank. I am going to save up all of the extra dollars that I find in the bottom of my purse, in the dryer, and that I find floating around in the cars. 
THIS was my inspiration:
Pinned Image
________________
I found this jar at Goodwill on a Saturday half-off day! The Goodwill worker hadn't even put it on the shelf yet, I snagged it right from her loading cart! The lid was completely rusted, so I just decided it just needed a good coat of spray paint.

I cut my vinyl in the shape of .... MICKEY, who else! :) We are calling our little bank DISNEY DOLLARS!

I put my vinyl on and polka dotted some extra Mickey ears to add around my jar. 

I add some ribbon to the top.

That's It!

I LOVE it!! It may take us some time to save up, but at least this is a start! Disneyland, HERE WE COME!!
_________________
like it?
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment