Dry Erase Fridge Menu

My fridge menu is now for sale at Open Sky!


"Last year I highlighted this FUN vinyl menu planner on my site and people went crazy for them.  I knew I had to bring them into my shop.  This menu planner is unique and clever and simply sticks to the front or side of your fridge as stylish decor with a very important purpose.  Use a reusable wipe off marker to mark right on your fridge what's going to be for dinner for the week.  Menu planning is a huge passion of mine and having a central location to keep track of your daily menu is a huge help to keeping you and everyone else in your family organized for the week.  Available in two sizes for you to choose from.  Pick up a vinyl menu planner today and make menu planning fun again!

New to menu planning and want more information on how it's done?  Visit my site orgjunkie.com, your menu planning headquarters."

___________________________
Choose from: 
Small Vinyl Menu Planner (12" x 17")
Large Vinyl Menu Planner ( 24" x 35")

The SALE price ends in 2 days!
Go HERE to order yours!
__________________________

love it?
{ Pin It }

0 comments:

Post a Comment