Trash to Treasure Tuesday


Welcome back to t2t day!
I recently found this great article from Family Crafts on fun things you can do with RECYCLED objects from around your home. 
How to Make Recycled Crafts

Pretty cool, right?
I am going to try out a few of these that sound really fun!
___________
Okay, onto the party! Here are a few of my favorites from last week..

the TOP VIEWED link up from the party was this dining room makeover from Hating Martha! It's gorgeous!!  I love the bench and check out those fabulous curtain rods!
_______________________
How cool is this light bulb chandelier!! The Thrillz on the Hillz says she's HOT for LIGHTING! :)
_______________________
Making it Homey brought this cracked dresser back to life and it looks fabulous!!
______________________
I love what Champagne Taste did with her lamp shade! A little paint, a silver leafed base, and an adorable silver ruffled ribbon flower makes it brand new! I LOVE IT!

________________
Uncommon Design made this cute Pottery Barn inspired love sign. How CUTE!
__________________________
The Painted Pear found these pieces at a recycling depot and knew right away what she was going to do with them! I love how a simple old wire basket and some vintage glass bottles can make such a great look! 
_______________________
Don't throw out your old scrabble tiles! Artsy VaVa uses them to make these gorgeous necklaces!
_______________________
And check out this AWESOME kitchen renovation from Start at Home! My dream kitchen... maybe in my next home! ;)
________________________
If you were featured, 
grab button!

Time to party! Since this is a trash to treasure party, please no food! :)
You can link up recycled goods, renovations, reusable trash, etc. 
PARTY ON!
share it!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment