t2t Tuesday!

Thanks for joining us for another week
 of Trash to Treasure TUESDAY!

Did you see what I did with my Goodwill find on Made by me Monday? I found an average glass jar for $2.00 and made it into a bank for Disney Dollars! I'm just a little excited to fill this baby up with money for Disneyland!!

___________________
Here are some of my favorites from our t2t link up party last week. We had TONS of furniture makeovers...

1892 City Old House
vanity desk with dark top

_____________________________
Knot All That I Seam
turquoise dresser

___________________________
card catalog find
____________________________
Vintage Shabby Chicks
depression era chest of drawers

_______________________________
The Space Between 
pallet wood wall art

________________________
Uniquely Chic
striped beach dresser

__________________________
Small Holdings Farm featuring Shabby Loco
refurbished desk
________________
Twice Lovely
headboard and dresser makeover
P1070735
______________________
vanity desk 
Double Take: Vanity Desk Before and After
___________________
curb find
Let's see what you've been up to this week!
Grab a button and LINK UP!

Happy t2t DAY!!
_________________
share it...

Pin It
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment