ffa and a winner!

Sorry I am not getting this party up and going until this morning. I spent the evening with some of my bestest blogger friends over at the Glitter Academy! 
I'm sad I don't have any pictures to show you this morning of the fun night, but I'm sure there will be plenty of obnoxious pictures of me floating around blog land this upcoming week! ;) But, for now I still laugh everytime I see this one from the last TGA!

See how much fun we have!! If you live in Arizona, be on the look out for the announced of the next Glitter Night! It's definitely something you don't want to miss!
_______________________
And the FUN CONTINUES...
this weekend I am heading out of town for a much needed sister trip! So there will be no shout outs or features this weekend, but I will back at it next week in FULL swing!
_______________________
Time to announce the winner of the $100 vinyl lettering gift card to spend in the Sassy Shop!! Let me just say that I am so thankful to YOU (all 3,000 of you!) for making Sassy Sites what it is! I feel so grateful everyday that I can keep in contact with some of the most amazing girls, even if it's just through email. I hope to someday meet every.single.one of you! Okay, LUCKY SASSY winner is #21 Susan at Homeroad! Congrats Susan!! Take a look around the Sassy Shop and let me know what you would like to spend your $100 on! That's LOTS of vinyl!! :)
____________________
Alright! Let's PARTY!
Grab a button!
Link up anything!
Have a FABulous weekend!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment