Healthy Metropolis
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Kids Corner
»
st. patricks day
»
RAINBOW crafts for Kids
RAINBOW crafts for Kids
YAY!! Here they are!
It's ALL about the
R
A
I
N
B
O
W
!
TONS of activities and crafts for kids!
First off, how cute is this idea
'make your own rainbow drink!'
from
How Does She
__________________________
salt and glue watercolor painting
Pink and Green Mama
______________________
fruity o' rainbow
Hands On As We Grow
__________________________
painted rainbow pots
CRAFTzine
_______________________
rainbow ice
Sweeter Than Sweets
______________________________
melted crayon canvas
Shorties Funny Farm
_____________________
rainbow footprints
Good and Happy Day
__________________
Share and Remember
has TONS of rainbow crafts and ideas for kids! She held a whole summer of ideas, actually!
one of my favorites is rainbow
ice painting
Some of the others:
Rainbow Waffles
Geoboard Fun
Rainbow Circles
Pudding Color Mixing
Color Wheels, Spinners & Slushies!
Color Books
___________________________
pasta rainbow
Cooking With My Kid
________________________
Secrets of a Super Mommy
_________________________
rainbow craft party favor
4 Crazy Kings
_________________________
handprint rainbow
Rainbows Within Reach
__________________________
I love this simple
fruit loop rainbow activity
Mama Clucks
__________________________
homemade rainbow playdough
Tom Kat Studio
________________________
...and LOTS more at
Katherine Marie
_______________________
This is a REALLY cute idea to do with your kids.
A
RAINBOW scavenger hunt
...
______________________
like it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Palatability, Satiety and Calorie Intake
WHS reader Paul Hagerty recently sent me a very interesting paper titled "A Satiety Index of Common Foods", by Dr. SHA Holt and co...
Harvard Food Law Society "Forum on Food Policy" TEDx Conference
Last Friday, it was my pleasure to attended and present at the Harvard Food Law Society 's TEDx conference, Forum on Food Policy . I ha...
Does "Metabolically Healthy Obesity" Exist?
Obesity is strongly associated with metabolic alterations and negative health outcomes including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and some ...
Real Food XI: Sourdough Buckwheat Crepes
Buckwheat was domesticated in Southeast Asia roughly 6,000 years ago. Due to its unusual tolerance of cool growing conditions, poor soils a...
Real Food II: Vinaigrette
Store-bought salad dressing is a crime against humanity. 'Ranch', '1000 Island' and other industrial monstrosities are a goo...
Saturday Morning Shout Outs!
I am SO happy to be able to give a few of my favorites from our FFA party a HUGE shout out! Every week I have a hard time picking just a fe...
Real Food V: Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut is part of a tradition of fermented foods that reaches far into human prehistory. Fermentation is a means of preservi ng food w...
Diaper Cake Tutorial
Made By Me Monday! I was recently featured over at the Baby Daze party at Lil' Luna! I wanted to share my post with you here at Sassy S...
Sassy Sunday Spotlight {71 Toes}
I am super excited to tell you about our Spotlight this week ! I came across this blog the other day, and instantly fell in love with this...
Finding Information about HIA: Design for Health Blog
How health impact assessment can make a difference is an issue of some interest at present. For those wanting to explore HIA online, several...
Copyright © 2013.
Healthy Metropolis
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment