t2t Tuesday- The Power of Paint

I am so inspired by YOU!
 Every week gets harder to pick my favorites! This week was especially hard because there were TONS that I could have chosen. I decided to go with the "power of paint" this week. It's amazing what a little bit of COLOR can do! Check out my favorites this week.

meet Audrey
______________________
minty fresh
_________________
diagonal love
_____________________
orb chandelier
____________________
vintage polka dots
______________________
OSU dresser
__________________
chalkboard paint
______________________
DIY painted granite countertops
 _______________________ 
3 drawer French Provincial
_______________
British subway art
________________________
kitchen makeover
What a difference PAINT can make!! Let's see what you've been up to this week! Happy trash to treasure Tuesday!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment