FFA party!

Welcome back to another week of FFA!!
I love Fridays!
What's on your agenda for this weekend? We will be listening to Conference and spending time with family. I always look forward to this time of year! If you missed my post on General Conference ideas for kids... here it is!
Tons of fun things your kiddos can do while watching/listening to the prophet. Because of Conference weekend, there will be no shout outs or Sunday spotlight, just a weekend full of family time!
 Can't WAIT! :)
_________________
For the winner of the Sugarlicious book giveaway
 from Sweetology 101...
current giveaway
the winner is LUCKY #13! Congrats Addison Mae! You are the new proud owner this amazing SWEET book! I will send you an email shortly! YAY! Perfect for Spring!
______________________
Join me Monday when I announce a NEW vinyl creation that I've been working on... AND A GIVEAWAY!! Let's PARTY! Link up anything: crafts, recipes, DIY, designs, family, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Go Ahead...
grab a BUTTon!

Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment