Chandelier Makeover

Made By Me Monday!
My friend called me the other day and said she had a chandelier in her garage that she was going to take to Goodwill, but she thought she would see if I wanted it first. Ummmm... YEAH! Right when I saw this thing, I knew it had potential! I immediately brought it home and started working on it. This is what it looked like when I got it.
 Don't you just love those burgundy and gold fringed shades!
Break out the spray paint! :)
 It was super easy to cover. The body of the chandelier is ceramic, so the paint stuck to it perfectly!
 I even distressed the metal arms a little, to give it some personality.
I found these great shades at Hobby Lobby, half off! 
I'm happy with the way it turned out! This was a super easy transformation! 
It now hangs in my newly painted kitchen... pictures of THAT transformation coming soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment