Me and Martha

I swear, it's a LOVE/HATE relationship we have, me and Martha! I want to hate her, but I can't help but love her! She's so stinkin' talented... I hate her guts! Just kidding! I love her. Not. Yes. No. I think it all comes down to one thing...
I just want to be HER!


 Here is what she has just "thrown together" for us for Valentines Day!
_______________________

Heart Felted Scarf

Chocolate Wrapper

Heart Shaped Soaps

Valentine Treat Cups

Sweetheart Wheel

Heart and Lollipop Flowers

Pistachio Wreath

 Crayon Hearts

Paper Wrapping

X and O Cupcakes

 Heart-Shaped Pot Holders

Felt Fortune Cookies

SWEET Spots

Valentine's Day Heart Garland

...and here she is! In all her glory.
I love her!
Go HERE for all the ideas posted.
I wonder if she would want one of these? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment