Sometimes

... I'm in need of a little pity party.
  • Sometimes I feel like we all deserve a pity party! (I had someone tell me once that it isn't healthy and we shouldn't have them.)
  • Sometimes I find myself not wanting to be a mom for a moment. I want to get away for a week or two (or three!). It makes me feel guilty to want to get away!
  • Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough good in this life. I want to give more service. I want to be more kind, caring, loving, giving, understanding...
  • Sometimes I make promises, but don't keep them.
  • Sometimes my heart aches for a new baby. Okay, not just sometimes, ALL the time. Everyday I think about it.
  • Sometimes I think I'm not good enough, cute enough, smart enough, crafty enough, nice enough, creative enough...
  • Sometimes I crave a big, fat bowl of ice cream. Someone recently told me that I was fat, now every time I eat anything, I think of her.
  •  Sometimes I think I don't spend enough time with my kids. Before I know it, they will be gone and I will be regretting it.
  • Sometimes I think my husband could have picked a better, nicer wife.
  • Sometimes I think I'm the only one who has pity parties.
  • Sometimes I think of closing down the blog.
Whew! I feel soooo much better now! Thanks for listening!

xoxo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment