Let's Chat...update!

Won't you sit with me for a minute and let me know your opinions?
I am the most indecisive person when it comes to decorating this here blog. I have changed my blog look more than anyone I know! I can't seem to be happy or settled on just ONE look. Now that I've created THIS new look, I think the writing is hard to read, and the screen isn't wide enough, and it just doesn't have much personality! I know that this is MY blog and all... but your opinion matters so much to me! I want to know what you like to look at. (After all, this blog IS ABOUT YOU!)
  • do you like the shabby chic look?
  • do you like the background I've chosen? 
  • do you like the font of choice?
  • how do I make blog wider?
  • do you like the simplicity of the header?
  • do you like the followers at the top of a blog?
  • do you want to create something new for me? (hint hint!)
So I need your opinions, please!
...one more thing, BE HONEST! I can take it! :)
*Thanks to everyone for helping me to know how to widen my blog! I'm LOVIN' the look of it!! Keep the opinions comin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment