burlap.

I decided to dedicate a post to one of my most recent favorite things... burlap! The Potato Boutique is all about burlap! Check it out... it's so fun!!
_______________________________
Me & My Scraps made this adorable wreath with burlap and buttons!
________________________________
Brown Paper Packages made these super cute curtains from burlap, lined with polka dot ribbon... {makes me smile!}
____________________________
How cute is this muslin and burlap combo pillow from Make the Best of Things
______________________________
Toteally Posh made this burlap wreath out of an old veggie steamer! Let's hear for trash to treasures! :)
___________________________
Under The Table and Dreaming made this erasable menu board/frame backed with burlap
__________________________
Apartment Therapy posted these fabulous french chairs reupholstered in burlap. How fun it that?!
________________________________
I love these kitchen chairs from Homage. The white with the burlap is so shabby chic!
________________________________
Love 2 Sisters made this adorable burlap wreath! This is my next project! :)
______________________________
Potato Boutique made fabulous outdoor throw pillows.
__________________________________
Royal Bebe Shoppe made these darling pillows and added a burlap rosette in the middle
_________________________________
I just purchased the material for my back door drapes. YUM-MMMMY!!! It's a burlap underneath a brown velvet raised damask overlay. I am so excited to get them sewn and put up, but for now, they just are just thrown up there to look at!  :)
What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment