i {LOVE} the mailman!

 I had not one, but two invitations waiting for me in my mailbox today! And not just invitations... they are A.DOR.ABLE invitations!!! I wanted to share them with you! The first one is made by my sister, for my nieces baptism tomorrow! (yeah, I got the invite today... that's how we roll!) It's an adorable baptism dress cut out (hand cut).
 The bottom is tulle with beaded ribbon and a blingy necklace, of course! :) I love the ruffled bottom too!
SO CUTE!!
The next one is from a friend that I have known for 30 years (or my whole life!) Her daughter is turning 5 years old! She made a darling sewn pocket invite!
I love the cute flower in the corner. She used a raised dot to make the top circle stand out! I LOVE the paper she chose for the backing!!
ADORABLE!!
So, there you have it! It's was a lucky mail day for me!
xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment