Goodies On-The-Go!

{Made By Me Monday}
This past week was a little bit crazy! And by "a little bit", I mean A.LOT! One day, I had 10 kids here. All day. Don't get me wrong, I love a party...but I was very happy to see the weekend come. I'm happy to report that spring break is over and I made it out alive! Mostly. So, on {one} of our {many} adventures to the park this last week, I thought it would be fun to take along a Goodies-On-The-Go bucket with us. It took me just about an hour to complete and we ended up carrying it everywhere with us! It worked perfectly!!
________________________________
SUPPLIES NEEDED:
empty ice cream container with lid and handle
material/felt
ribbon
hot glue

start with your clean ice cream bucket
 remove the handle
 start wrapping the bucket with your material, hot gluing as you go.
 once the top is glued, pull the bottom tight and glue
overlap and glue
 add a piece of felt to the bottom of the bucket to cover the hot glue mess :)
 make holes for your handle to go back in
 wrap your lid the same way as the bucket, glue as you go.
 reattach your handle and start adding cute ribbon, tied to the handle
 keep tying ribbon, and when you think you have enough... add a few more!
 add your goodies and that's it!
we are ready for the park! :)
I know that we could have used just a regular ol' bag or something. But, how cute is this!! And you can personalize how ever you want with cute material and ribbon! I am excited to make one for baseball season too! :)
Total time spent: 1 hour
Total money spent: nothing
(I used scraps!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment