Trash to Treasure

OH! I love me some trash to treasures!! We almost hit 90 link ups last week and that makes me sooo happy!! :) I actually think that THIS WEEK is probably one of my most favorite weeks yet of trash to treasures! I had a very hard time choosing just a few. All of your linkups were amazing!
____________________________
Homeroad used old wood and boards to make cute signs ALL around her house. Check out her blog for tons of great ideas!
___________________________
A Turtle's Life for Me bought some pieces at the thrift store and put them together to make these gorgeous pedestal bowls.
___________________________
The Frosted Gardner made over this Clarissa dresser into an antique dry sink. It's gorgeous!!
___________________________
House Revivals took an old pair of pants and made over a lampshade! I LOVE those burlap flowers too!!
_________________________________
Johnny in a Dress found old metal canisters at a thrift store and transformed them into these darling containers for her sugar and flour! I'm lovin' the colors!

_______________________________
The Polka Dot Umbrella got an old trunk for FREE in her in-laws basement, painted it white and added some stencil work. It's adorable!
_________________________________
DIY By Design used an old Christmas tree stand to make this darling little ottoman.
_____________________________
Elizabeth and Co. found a piece that she called "The Brown Blob". She gave it a paint job, cleaned up the hinges, and now, it's a cute little white shabby chic cabinet!
__________________________
House to Your Home found a {disgusting} nightstand at an auction. She brought it home and fixed it up... now she calls this piece "simply white". I LOVE it!!
______________________
I LOVE them all!! Now, let's see what you've been working on this week!
 TRASH into TREASURES...

0 comments:

Post a Comment