Saturday SHOUT OUTS!

You ladies make me so HAPPY!! Thanks for all the kind comments! I have THE.BEST.FOLLOWERS.EVER! Although life gets stressful, I promise to do my best to keep the blog going and keep it entertaining (hopefully). Tomorrow is the big wedding that I am decorating, so I will post pictures of that soon! YAY!! In the meantime...what do you say we give a big shout out to a few of my favorites from our FFA party! I saw TONS that caught my eye, but I will choose 10 12! Don't stop linking up! Remember I use the Friday linky party to come up with future posts! So keep 'em comin'!!
_________________________________
Crafty Couture made this darling Pottery Barn inspired cubby. She found the cubby and baskets at the thrift store, she added some wooden numbers and gave it a new look. I love it!
________________________________
How cute is this Pottery Barn inspired lamp makeover from A Homemaker in Heels! Lovin' those rosettes!!
____________________________
Iron Violet Designs made this darling no sew scarf out of an old T-Shirt! Love that flower too!
_________________________________
The Roseland Family transformed an average clock from Ikea into this beauty... with more rosettes!! :)
_________________________________
Juice Box Dreams made over a dollar store frame... I LOVE it!!
_____________________________
her kids a campout party! The kids went home with Tom Sawyer style goodie bags - bandanas on sticks. Check out her blog for the entire party! Super cute!
___________________________________
Bugaboo, Mini Mr. and Me made this awesome reading lamp out of old books! Check out those flowers... they are book pages!!
________________________________
Red Heads Craft More Fun made this adorable St. Patrick's Day burlap sign. (I'm a sucker for burlap!)
_______________________________
Now, for sweet treats!! :)
How delicious looking are these peanut butter smores bars from Mostly Food and Crafts!
________________________________ 
Young and Crafty made a delicious cheesecake dip, and has teddy grahams to dive into it! YUM!! This dish does come with a WARNING though! ;)
_______________________________ 
Random Thoughts of a Supermom made rainbow waffles! How cute are those clouds!
________________________________
The Seven Year Cottage made these adorable "Pot O' Gold" cups for St. Patty's day!
If you were featured... grab a button!
Photobucket
Join us tomorrow for our Sunday Spotlight!
xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment