a FABulous weekend!

 We had THE BEST time with "ggma" this past weekend! LOTS of laughs, eating, and shopping...just like I promised. Saturday we went to the Pioneer Day boutique in Snowflake. It's a tradition that we go and SHOP every July 24th weekend. Last year, I bought the cutest purse! This year, I bought the cutest church bag!
...the front!
 ...the back!
Cutest church bag EVER!! I can't wait for next Sunday! hee hee! I also purchased these super cute signs from a great vendor. She had tons of cute FHE signs, memo boards, pictures signs, etc.
 The metal sheets are attached to a piece of MDF with black brads. Vinyl on the bottom, and done! So cute!
This message board is dry erase.  
I also purchased these adorable little necklaces for a dollar! They are just hammered bottle caps with cute picture stickers in the middle. I think my laurels will LOVE them!
I hated to see the weekend come to an end. I am grateful to have occasions like these to be able to get away and be ME for a couple of days. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in being a mom and a wife, that I forget to stop and have some me time! EVERY mom needs a weekend getaway!! Thanks to my wonderful mom, sisters, and sweet grandma for great memories! The BEST year ever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment