"HeLLo FRieNd" ParTy!

I had so much fun at our last new friend party, I decided to do it again!  I am including anyone who has had a blog for 1 year or less to play along!  I have provided you with some questions so we can get to know you better. I think it would be fun to do a post on your blog all about getting to know YOUand then link it back here so we can meet you! So, play along and link up! You can answer any or all of the following questions. We'd love to meet you!! OH... and I would love to be your friend over at Pinterest too!

Why did you decide to start blogging?
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?
What is your blog about?
When do you find the time to blog?
Why do you love blogging?
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?
If you don't want to answer any of these questions, that's okay! It's not required! :) Just link up your blog so we can come and meet you!
XOXO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment