t2t tuesday is here!

Oh! How I LOVE spray paint! I decided to dedicate these t2t features today to spray paint. Did you see my swing set recovery? Seriously, spray paint can make ANYthing look new! I thought it would be fun to make a collage of all of my favorites from the week to show you how FUN spray paint colors can be!
 So, breaking it down...
Frou-Frugal made an adorable bench out of chairs that she already owned. Love this!!
_____________________________
Elizabeth and Co. completed 3 projects using my favorite stuff!
___________________________
Snowflakes and Dragonflies gave her salt and pepper shakers a face lift with RED!
__________________________
I LOVE this buffet from White Street Interiors. The black and the silver medallion in the middle are gorgeous together!
____________________________
Decorating Insanity transformed this chair into something FABulous!

__________________________
Upcycling My Life turned an ordinary side table into a black and white beauty!

_________________________
West Furniture Revival used turquoise to give this chair new life! 
____________________________
Adorable green backless frames from A Very Dandoislion Life
____________________________
Dream Home DIY turned gold to silver in a few seconds!
___________________________
Tattered and Inked made this dresser makeover as beautiful as a Tiffany box!
_______________________
 I love Tuesdays!
Grab a button and link up your trash!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment