the bread box

For the last few days, there has been an AW! FUL! smell coming from my kitchen. I cleaned, bleached, scrubbed, washed, and bleached again -everything! I sanitized my dishwasher, garbage disposal, and trash cans. I couldn't find out where the darn smell was coming from. Until yesterday. I opened the bread box and...
found NO bread, but this instead...
an experiment.
A real live experiment was taking place, right there in my kitchen. My 10 year old was curious to see what would happen if he took a potato (aka "experiment c"), a tomato (aka "experiment a"), and an apple (aka "experiment b"), place them in individual Ziploc bags and add a little water. What would they do if they sat in water for a few days? Welp, I'll tell ya! They STINK up your house!
but more importantly, I learned a couple of things:
-boys are gross
-when in doubt, check the breadbox
-Ziplocs aren't smell proof
-being a mom is NEVER boring
-it could have been worse!
-don't get mad...
GRAB THE CAMERA! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment