refrigerator dinner menu

I have been thinking of making another dinner menu for our house. I loved the last one that I made, but I was ready for something new. I have seen some REALLY cute ones on pinterest. I found a few that are magnetic, some that are dry erase, and some made of scrapbook paper and mod podge. I was thinking how I could hang something super cute on my fridge, then it hit me... vinyl lettering right ON the fridge! Perfect!! It's dry erase AND magnetic!!This is the side of my fridge. It's SO big and WHITE! I've always hated it, but I knew that purchasing new stainless steel appliances wasn't in our budget. So, I did the next best thing...put vinyl on it. :) 
  I designed a vinyl lettering dinner menu for the space. I left a little room at the bottom of the menu for my grocery list. I am just going to use a pad of paper, so when it's time to head off to the store I can just grab my list and GO!
Applying vinyl lettering is super-duper easy! Especially on a fridge or glass
and voila! An easy dinner menu for your fridge.
I LOVE the space at the bottom for my shopping list!
When the week is over, just wipe clean and start again.
Want to purchase one of these great menus for your home?
Order it now!
SIZE:  24" wide X 33"tall
COLOR: black, white, or cream
PRICE:  $35 including shipping (to the US)
You can leave me a comment here letting me know that you want to order one, or email me at sassy.sites(at)hotmail(dot)com.
XOXO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment