YW coupon books

After posting THIS, I've had a couple of people ask about the coupon books that we use to keep track of our personal progress in Young Women's. When I came in to Young Women's a couple of months ago, this plan was already in action and I'm glad it was! It makes things alot easier to keep organized. So, here's how it works. Each girl has one of these coupon books. Each value color has the exact amount of coupons that she needs to pass off, three required, three optional, and one value project. Once she completes one of the requirements, she fills in her coupon with the number, tears it out of her coupon book, and turns it in on Sunday for a treat (that they get to pick from my SUPER cute recycled box!!) :) Once she gives it to me, I can then record it in my BIG book of personal progress records for each girl. The other GREAT thing about this coupon book is each girl knows exactly which requirements she still needs. She just has to flip through her book and see what's left. We love it!!
The coupon book shown above, is the one that was made by the last YW president. One of my Laurels is doing more books for the girls that are coming in this year. Here's a sample of what our new books will look like...
 and then each page contains all of the requirements for each girl.
I would post a printable of this, but the truth is I have NO idea how to. So, if you would like a copy of my layout, send me an email at sassy.sites(at)hotmail(dot)com and I would be happy to email you an attachment of them. If you would like to make your own book and use the same fonts that I did...the font used for the cover page is Inspiration and the font used for the value pages is BauerBodni. I didn't do anything super fancy with them because I didn't want them to be too busy. I think a cute font is all you will need! You can make your books as big or as small as you want. I did my coupons 3.5" X 4.5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment