Crayon Caddy!

This is a great way to keep all those crayons and things
 together in one place!

____________

My sister recently gave me an office organizer that she had no use for. My brain started thinking... what could I use this for?


Something great? GOT IT! A crayon caddy! So, I printed off some cards for the fronts where the pictures go... and voila!


 Perfect!


An easy transformation! My kids LOVE this! Now, when they want to color, they just grab the crayon caddy and go! Coloring books in the back and everything they need in the front! I love it!
___________

I know I haven't been very good about keeping on track with our Operation Organization, but here's a little reminder to be linking up your progress as you go! The winner will be chosen this Sunday! The month is almost over!
xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment