From Drab to Fab!

Welcome back to another
Made By Me Monday!


This week, while shopping at Ross, I found a square picture frame. I automatically fell in love with it because it's square! I don't know about you, but I never have good luck finding square frames. This one came with a good price too, $1.99! It had some dents and scratches on the frame, well that just made it even better! :)   So, here's what it looked like when I bought it.


It wasn't bad, just not my favorite and I knew I could make it better! So, I printed off my mom's favorite scripture (this was for her birthday gift), and I basically just scrapbooked it. First, I created and printed off the scripture on to cardstock, and distressed it with an ink pad


added a strip of burlap, a big polka dot flower,
some brads to the corners and some bling!


I LOVE the way it turned out!
Happy Birthday MOM!


 I will be linking up to these parties this week!
p.s. did you check to see if you won the sheet of labels?
I picked 5 lucky winners!

Happy Monday!
xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment