Create a Signature!

I have wanted a blog signature for a while now, and I have tried a couple of different sites. I always give up, because I get too confused (it doesn't take much to confuse me!) So, I was blog hopping today and found this blog, which took me to this blog, which took me to this site,
 My Live Signature
...and now I have my own signature!YIPEE!
_____________
So, here's how it works! It's super duper easy! :)
 Go to My Live Signature. You can either register or make your own as a guest. They will then take you through a couple of steps to create your signature. (they will walk you through it step by step!) When you click to continue you want to choose "Want to use this signature?" This will take you to a separate window where you will get the HTML code for your signature.

NOW... go to your dashboard and click on settings and then formatting. Go to the very bottom of the page and there will be a box- Post Template. Add the HTML text into your template. That's it!

Happy Friday!
xoxo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment