Made By Me Monday

Speaking of organizing...


This is a perfect idea for organizing your weekly dinner menu! I have already posted this, but it was a LONG time ago, and I decided that since we are already talking about organization, I might as well post it again! :)

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
4 pieces of scrapbook paper
glue stick
lots of recipes
a printer

I glued my two pieces of 12x12 solid colored scrapbook paper together on the sides. I cut 5 pockets from polka dot paper and glued those onto the black (just the sides, to make sure my recipes would fit into the pockets). I printed off tons of EASY recipes that I knew my family would love!  I printed off the days of the week and glued those to the pockets. I added to extra pockets to the top of the menu for extra recipes. I added "Weekly Menu" to the top. I also added a staple to the pockets, so my recipe cards wouldn't fall down to the bottom of the pockets.
That's it! Super easy to do!!


Total Time Spent: 30 minutes
Total Money Spent: $2.00
_______________________

My sister and I are talking about getting together every Monday to make meals for the week. We will prepare everything, then freeze them in metal throw away pans. Then, we can just pull them out and throw them into the oven! I'm pretty excited about this!

Do you have a Plan Of Action for cooking for your family?

0 comments:

Post a Comment